Location: Warrington (head office) mobile across sites
Salary: £8.57 per hour
Shift Pattern: Rolling rota averaging 48 hours per week
The role of the Mobile Supervisor:
Action a variety of operational assignments including security, patrol work, guarding, key holding, emergency response, trespass security, trespass eviction and all general security work, surveillance and monitoring assignments, and to produce the necessary reports that apply thereto.
The role requires complete flexibility in the times and days worked and the variations in the role.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Mobile Supervisor:
•Deliver Department Service Level Agreement.
•Maintain effective contact with the customers and staff at all sites, develop good relations and promote additional company services to provide customer requirements.
•All site documentation is present on each site and regularly updated.
•Assist in the drawing up, monitoring and auditing of KPI’s Ensure all sites are maintained to the required standards.
•Assist in the implementation of new sites.
•Answer general employee queries.
•Report on any welfare needs of individuals.
•As required work with in the Control Centre monitoring CCTV.
•Undertake operational projects as required.
•Manage, train and motivate direct reporting staff according to company procedures, policy and employment law.
•Deliver learning solutions to meet company needs.
•Conduct Inductions for new starters.
•Ensure all staff are trained on relevant sites.
•Effective marketing of the operations department.
•Input, extract and manipulate data utilising computer systems and compile reports/graphical information.
•Maintain standards of professional practice.
•Comply with Health and Safety Legislation.
•Promote Equality and diversity in working practices.
Requirements of the Mobile Supervisor:
•Must be able to drive as the role is mobile
•CCTV licence would be an advantage
•Competent level skills in core IT Applications.
•Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to influence colleagues at all levels.
•Judgment skills – able to understand context and consequences of decisions and actions e.g. Balance the needs of the individual and the business.
•High level of confidentiality.
•High level accuracy and attention to detail.
•Strong verbal and written communication skills.
•Planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
•Decision making and problem solving abilities.
•Confidence to take the initiative with the ability to improvise and be proactive.
•Focused on internal client and external delivery of quality service.
Mobile Supervisor Benefits:
•28 days holiday (bank holidays inclusive)
•Investors in People Organisation
•Company Profit Share
•Refer a friend Scheme
•Full uniform provided
•Full onsite training
Do you want to be a Security Officer?
Uniqwin is currently looking to fill a number of vacancies in the Cheshire area on a variety of shift patterns. Duties include:
- Gate-house duties
- Completing reports
- Booking in/out wagons
Possession of a current SIA Licence is essential but we will help you to get one!
First Aid Certificate is preferable. Driving licence highly desirable.
If you are smart, a keen worker and always alert and responsive then Uniqwin are interested in employing you. In return we can give you:
- Regular employment and site rate/individual rate wage, with weekly or monthly pay into your bank.
- A contract of employment that guarantees you work after a statutory probationary period.
- Flexibility of working hours and the number of hours that you work to suit your needs.
- An extra day’s holiday on completion of 5 years’ service.
- Employer contributions to a Stakeholder Pension.
- Free accident insurance.
- *Free training, where appropriate, and SIA Licence paid for with repayment plan.
- Career structured opportunities for promotion and personal development.
- Additional payments from a profit share scheme for employees.
- *A financial award of £50 for Employee of the Month and £250 for Employee of the Year.
- *A financial award of £100 after achieving 5 years’ loyal service.
- *A financial award of £50 for introducing new Officers.
- *A financial reward of £200 for coming up with good ideas.
- *A marketing bonus of up to £500 if you find us new work.
- A bonus of £30 is payable to loyal Officers!
- Interviews held to suit you – morning, afternoon or evening.
To apply simply contact our Recruitment Team on 01925 286103 and ask for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We take care of our employees!
When you join Uniqwin you are joining a quality company who care for their employees as well as their Clients. We make sure our employees get what they are entitled to and more, and at the right time. We recognise that some employees want to develop themselves and we cater for that. We provide free Security Industry Authority training and other training as required to make sure that you are fully equipped to do your work.